Racer Entry Fees:
Super Pro and Pro is $105.00 for members; $130.00 for non-members
Sportsman is $60.00 for members; $85.00 for non-members
Street Legal and Jr Street Legal is $35.00 for members; $45.00 for non-members
Testing is $60.00
Street Legal Events Only - $30.00 for members; $40 for non-members
2019 CLASS STRUCTURE:
7.00 - 11.49; 500 Full Tree, Electronics Allowed
9.00 - 13.99; 500 Full Tree, No Electronics
11.50 and slower; 500 Full Tree; No Electronics, Slicks Allowed
Street Legal / JR Street Legal:
D.O.T. approved street tires only
Benefits of Membership
We invite you to become a member of this active and dynamic racing association. As a member of the
Saskatchewan Drag Racing Assoc., you will receive the following benefits:
1) Informative newsletters which contain: race dates for SIR and other race tracks (when available); technical articles; member Feature articles; SIR and SDRA news; financial reports; a 'For Sale and Wanted' advertising section. Note: newsletters are published approximately every 8 weeks, or as necessary information becomes available.
2) Voice and vote on SDRA and SIR affairs.
3) Membership card and decal.
4) Eligibility for contingency programs.
5) Eligibility for discounts at sponsors offering discount programs.
6) Social events.
7) Free Pit Pass for members (spectators) at SDRA sponsored events at SIR, upon presentation of your Membership Discount Coupons.
8) Reduced entry fees at the Street Legal Events at SIR for racers who are SDRA members.
9) Participation in SIR's Points Series and Year End Awards.
10) Participation in the joint-ownership of Saskatchewan International Raceway (More details upon request).
2019 Race Results
September 8th - 2019 (points #12)
September 7th - 2019 (points #11)
August 17th - 2019 (points #10)
August 16th - 2019 (points #9)
July 27th - 2019 (points #8)
July 7th - 2019 (points #7)
July 6th - 2019 (points #6)
June 23rd - 2019 (points #5)
June 22nd - 2019 (points #4)
June 9th - 2019 (points #3)
June 8th - 2019 (points #2)
May 26th - 2019 (points #1)
2019 Point Standings
Street Legal Drag Racing
What do I need to participate?
- A valid driver's license
- Seat belts
- If using nitrous, nitrous-oxide bottles must be stamped as meeting DOT 1,800-pound standards
What to expect at the track
When you enter the track, you'll receive a tech card after paying your entry/participation fee.
After completing your tech card, you'll drive your vehicle to tech, where a simple safety inspection will be performed on your car.
You'll then check in at racer registration, where you'll sign a release form and show your valid driver's license.
4. Staging lanes
Once you're registered, drive to the rear of the staging lanes and get ready to race.
When it's time for you to race, an official will motion to you. Do a burnout if you'd like, or drive around the water box and get ready to stage. When both cars are ready, you'll stage using the Christmas Tree. (link to staging section from media guide) At the end of your run, slow down and exit. Left lane has right of way
6. Timing booth
After your run, you'll pick up your time slip at the timing booth to see how your vehicle performed. Then return to the pits to get ready for more runs.
Click to read more: SASKATCHEWAN DRAG RACING ASSOCIATION STREET LEGAL RACING MISSION STATEMENT
SIR Track Rules & Safety
Estevan Drag Racing Association Inc.
Yorkton Kambusters Drag Racing
Swift Current Drag Racing Association
Gimli Motorsports Park
Drag Race Manitoba
Edmonton Castrol Raceway
Medicine Hat M.H.D.R.A. Dragstrip
Ashcroft NLAKAPXM Eagle Motorplex